- 450 Grams cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup of xylitol
- 170 Grams of unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- (OPTIONAL) Another 15 grams of baking chocolate, melted for garnish
1. In a big mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy (If some of it climbs up the sides of the bowl, stop and scrape it down again)
2. Stir in the xylitol and mix well.
3. Add the 170grams of melted chocolate, stir it and then mix well until blended.
4. Scrape the bowl and make sure you have mixed everything well.
5. Spread the batter in a load tin of Tupperware container. (Using a metal container can help it cool quicker)
6. Place it in the fridges for 3 – 4 hours (I put mine in overnight)
7. Cut into 16 – 32 pieces and drizzle with the optional 15 grams of melted chocolate for garnish.
8. I’ve also added finely chopped nuts like almonds and walnuts to the mix – divine!
9. Store the fudge in the fridge.