Lemon Honey Butter Tart
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 18 (2 inch) unbaked tart shells
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in brown sugar, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Blend in melted butter. Fill tart shells halfway.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown, and filling is set.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2016 Allrecipes.com